I’m Paula. I’m a Virtual Assistant based in Whitstable, Kent. My background is in Project Management, Office Administration and Customer Service. I offer a range of administrative services to help support busy people.
Here are some examples of services I can provide. For more information visit my services page.
- Building small websites
- Website content admin
- Client Invoicing
- Data entry
- First-line client communication
- Word processing tasks
- Email/Calendar management
- Online system set-up
- Arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Schedule management
- Arranging social events
- Setting up payments, orders, other arrangements
- Holiday cover
- Staff training
- Running errands
- Sourcing products or services
- Blog/Newsletter writing
- Social Media management
- You will only pay me for the job(s) you have hired me to do.
- I work from a dedicated space in Kent and therefore won’t take up room or generate extra costs by needing to be based in an office.
- I can support you and/or your business across a range of tasks not just one very specific job.
- I’m IT savvy with excellent communication skills. If you’re afraid of hiring an IT professional to assist with certain tasks because you’re worried you’ll need a translator – I’m your girl!
- You need assistance but may not require a full time PA. Hiring me as your VA would strike the perfect balance.
- I have worked in a customer focused industry alongside an array of different clients each with varying requests and challenges for the last 17 years. I’m highly experienced with jumping into different situations and providing support in a variety of ways.
- I’m professional, reliable and dedicated. Learn more about me here.